What is a cookie?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored on the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the website.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website, the user is accepting that ‘cookies’ may be installed on their terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The user’s login to keep the session active on the website.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches made on the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads shown to the user.
- Information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Social media connection data for users who log in with their Facebook or Twitter username.
By modifying your browser settings, you can disable cookies or delete them. Check your browser information to know how to do this:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar 20cookies 20of%%20cookies%
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042